My Adventures in Knitting & Other Crafts I love

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Pink Gable Frogged and Re-started

this is the new pink gable
this is the one that had to be ripped to shreds.....isn't good I can laugh at myself?
Ok, I just couldn't in all good craftsmenship let this be my finished project. I was knitting in through the front which took my gable and twisted the bias.......HORRIBLE!!!!!! As you can tell from the pic it was too short, twisted to the right side and the chest area just wasn't working.......so much for trying to increase w/o short rows. I started this over a few days ago and already there's such a big difference I'm really proud to say this is my creation. With the right technique this project is going much faster. I also want to say that I made up my mind about what my major will be. I'm going to take business administration/computer application and the program is really good I will get my Associates degree in '08 and they have it worked out with one of our larger universities that you go an extra 14 months and recieve your Bachelors degree HOW SWEET. Needless to say, I'm excited and nerveous all at one time but this is a great beginning.

1 Comments:

  • So sorry you frogged the thing! But sometimes it IS more important to get it right!

    By Blogger Tara, at 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home