My Adventures in Knitting & Other Crafts I love

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Hello Ladies

I just wanted to say that my blog has a new look. Thanks Ms. Emm this girl really knows her stuff. I couldn't be happier. Finally some sideline organization. I was hoping to post a pic of a FO but no~can~do right now. I'm a 3rd of the way done with my ggable KAL sweater and 3rd of the way to the toe of my 1st sock in the pair for my GF in Colorado. I've just been so busy with 3 of the 4 lil nieces and trying to get my mind made up for what I want to take for school. I really don't want to have a 9-5 job anymore I want to be free to roam and create maybe I should have a degree in Art or maybe Interior Design. I'm still praying for direction. Stay tuned the adventures are still underway. I'll post pics of some FO soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home