My Adventures in Knitting & Other Crafts I love

Thursday, May 11, 2006

My Sock........the saga continues

I went to my LYS and I'm coming along just fine. Yeah. It feels good to know that I figured out my mistake on my own and corrected it. That's what knitting is all about. I know they say that all artist put a slight flaw in their creations to show originality and I feel like everything needs to be perfect but I'm learning that this is a learning process and I love the theraputic feel of knitting so I'll just keep on knitting away. Happy Knitting

3 Comments:

  • Good luck with your socks and obtaining gauge with GG! :)

    By Blogger knitfriendly, at 11:28 AM  

  • Hi Phyllis!

    Please add the SistahFriends Ring code to your sidebar so I can approve you for the ring!


    Namaste,
    Emmie

    By Blogger Cutie, at 10:41 AM  

  • Sock knitting is awesome.

    By Blogger trek, at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home