My Adventures in Knitting & Other Crafts I love

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Searching for Yarn

I have been searching for my yarn for the Green Gables Knit-a-long and can't find it so I'll order it today and hopefully have it by Monday. I won't be posting until sometime next week because I'm moving this weekend and it will take me some time to get things together and I have an order of corsages and boutineers to do for Mother's day. I didn't know that finding Cotton Fleece yarn would be so difficult. Maybe it's just the area I live in. It seems we're just really catching on to the knitting craze. My socks are coming along well since the ribbing was finally corrected. My Shawl is just stuck, but not for long. I'm just really itching to try the Green Gable sweater it will be a big move for me a scarf and hat lady but you never grow unless you take the plunge. I think I finally figured out how to post my buttons to my blog, oh how I hope so. I'm also waiting to see if I made it onto the knitting blogs net ring I've had so much trouble that I don't know if they will even except me right now but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. This is all of my ramblings for the day. I can't wait to move and I be back in touch in a few days. Until then........happy knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home