My Adventures in Knitting & Other Crafts I love

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What have I been doing??? You really do want to know



Hello All, I'm so excited about the evening I had. I was able to go to the Therapy Kafe for a little knitting with some very nice ladies. I have been trying to make it there for some time but my schedule never permitted me to. I will be stopping all activities on Tuesday to make it there. I always wanted to experience knitting with a group and they are even talking about taking a knitting trip. I've been busy taking care of my 2 lil nieces but aren't they cute. I have made some progress figuring out the ggable chest for my daughter. Thanks Lindy and Tara. I've also been working on this ggable knit for a while and since I couldn't get the chest right I had to frog it 3 times and now I still had an issue with getting the sweater to fit my DD in the shoulders and arms but the chest has posed a problem a few times. Look for a photo of the ggable in a few days. OK I can't get my pics to upload right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home