My Adventures in Knitting & Other Crafts I love

Monday, May 15, 2006

What I've been up to.............


Today has been a day of webring experiments......ha ha ha. I'm not really computer savy but I'm doing all I can to learn how to get in the groove of being a true knitting blogger. I have been casting on and ripping out my green gable KAL since Friday. I finally got it last night and took a picture of it so I can post it on my blog. Let me know what you think of it. I wanted to get back to my socks for my gf in Colorado but I felt compelled to cast-on my Pink gable correctly and make some progress. I didn't realize that I would want to keep going all day. It's rainy here in OH and the only time I've been outside was to get my girls from band practice. I'll get back to posting more often in a day or so. I found out Friday that my LYS is making changes and now they won't be at the Market anymore but I can still get my stash replenished and I always have Patternworks to go to. Got to go Gabling.

2 Comments:

  • Good Luck with your pink gable, it looks wonderful. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. As far as the baby sweater pattern, I used a top-down raglan recipe (can you call knitting patterns recipes?) that I've been tweaking for a little while. I used the measurements for the chest, neck, and armhole off of the fiber gypsy's chart on her site. I crocheted the flowers using a pattern from my crochet dictionary bible. Let me know if your interested and I'll post the pattern on my blog.

    By Blogger Harlem Purl, at 9:12 PM  

  • Hi Phyllis, thanks for visiting my blog. Your work in beautiful. I especially love the shower curtain, the embroidery is gorgeous.

    By Blogger Erica Bunker, at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home