My Adventures in Knitting & Other Crafts I love

Friday, June 30, 2006

Finally!!!!!!!! I'm in the Loop

I finally made it onto the Knitting bloggers webring. I've been waiting for some time and I'm so excited. I'm on my way to taking the sleeves off on my DD's BlueGable. It's getting closer to start date for school and I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. It's going to be great. I'll be back with some pics soon as I've done some knitting and sewing over the past few days in between getting things organized with the kids and for school. So...........I'll be back. Happy Knitting!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

  • Woo Hoo! I made it into the loop, today, too! It's a great feeling, eh? The Pink Gable you finished is beautiful. Really lovely work, on a really lovely girl. Can't wait to see the blue one.

    By Blogger Charity, at 5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home