My Adventures in Knitting & Other Crafts I love

Monday, June 19, 2006

Has there been any Progress?

This is my Dad known by all as "BIG DADDY" as he would say the original.
Well........the question is has there been any progress. The answer to that is YES!!!!!! I am half way to the finish line on my DD's Pink Gable. I made my DAD an apron for Father's Day since he's been cooking all my life. He looks good in his apron...if I do say so myself. I took time out yesturday to try and make some sense out of my sewing and knitting and I must say I found yarn I forgot I even had. Needless to say, it was like Christmas in June. I plan to have the Pink Gable completed by Weds. and then I need to make me 2 skirts for school which begins in a few weeks. I told my 109yr. old Great Aunt and she thinks it's great but told me that my talents to create things is where my money will come from. I believe that God gave her those words just for me as I've been praying for a way to make some extra money without having to get a job and go to school full-time. Please don't get upset I know it's done everyday but I'm looking towards my dream of crafting freedom. With that all said I'll be back in a few days to post more pics.

1 Comments:

  • How funny! I made my father (and husband and uncle) a BBQ apron for Father's Day, too!
    http://tresbonbabble.blogspot.com/2006/06/fathers-day.html

    By Blogger Bonnie O., at 3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home