My Adventures in Knitting & Other Crafts I love

Monday, June 05, 2006

I Need Some Support

It's been a very rough 2 days. My family was given the bad news that my Grandmother is in her final stage of cancer and they gave her 24hrs yesturday but thankfully she's still here. I've been through this with my other Grandmother back in 2000 but you never get use to it. I haven't picked up my 2 UFO's so far but I'm going to try and finish my DD's sweater tonight. I've been reading through blogs today to keep my mind off what's going on. I'm asking for those who believe in prayer to remember me and my family that we will come together and add support to one another and honor the life and legacy of a strong, proud woman. I just needed to vent. Thanks to all you for listening. This moment won't last forever..........even the happiest of us has our moments.

1 Comments:

  • Hang in there! I lost 3 people in 9 months, so I can relate. Best wishes to you and your family during this difficult time.

    By Blogger Anne, at 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home