My Adventures in Knitting & Other Crafts I love

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Look I've finished Something

the skirt is blurry the detail is not clear sorry. I'll take more

It's been a while since my last post. Here are 2 items finished for my oldest DD. The Pink Gable is finally complete and there's now a skirt to go with it. For me this is big. I started a project, frogged the whole thing, started it again and finished.....yes, accomplishment. I'm growing in my knitting. Thanks Zephyr Girls for the wonderful pattern and to all the ladies at Green Gable KAL for all the wonderful encouragement. Project #2 a skirt to go with the Pink Gable summer sweater. I sew the skirt tonight and it was really easy.......this is the first time I've ever used a store bought pattern to make an item. I normally take our measurements and go from there. I've already begun another GGable sweater and will give myself 2wks to finish. I'm 25% into already.

2 Comments:

  • I love the pink summer sweater. It has wonderful shape and I like the detail up at the neckline.

    By Blogger Punkin, at 4:30 PM  

  • The sweater is just lovely! I am doing several projects that need to be frogged (sizing is off).. it can be quite discouraging. Good for you for keeping at it. Inspires me to get going again!

    By Blogger Mama Lamb, at 11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home