My Adventures in Knitting & Other Crafts I love

Friday, June 09, 2006

Oh Boy.......What am I getting Into?

The Wardrobe Refashion Pledge
I Phyllis ,
Pledge that I shall abstain from the purchase of "new" manufactured items of clothing, for the period of 2 / 4 / 6 months.
I Pledge that I shall refashion, renovate, recylcle pre-loved items for myself for the term of my contract.
I Pledge that I shall create and craft items of clothing for myself with my own hands in fabric, yarn or other medium for the term of my contract.
I Pledge that I will share the love and post a photo of my refashioned, renovoated, recylcled, crafted or created item of clothing on the Wardrobe Refashion blog, so that others may share the joy that thy thriftyness bring I thought this would be of great benefit to me as I need to get into my stash and make some use of it. I started a purse from a pair of jeans, which I'll post the pictures next week. Keep and eye out as this will by far be one of my biggest adventures

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home