My Adventures in Knitting & Other Crafts I love

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy July Everyone




Well, it's July already and I'm a student again after many years away from academia. I'm carrying a full load and it's something to get use to. Time management is something I have to really get together to be successful. I have made a few things since my last post. I made a skirt for my youngest DD, a school bag for me, and I'm still working on my DD Blue Gable. Here's a pic of the Gable so far and my bag. I still want to refashion a dress into something summery and there are a few people at school who want to have a bag made so I have plenty to do. I finally have a BUTTON so take it.

2 Comments:

  • Your bag looks great! I take it you figured out the twisted stitch issue?
    I'm all moved to TN now and my website is UP! Check it out: BlondeChickenBoutique.com.

    By Blogger Tara, at 8:22 PM  

  • Hi!
    Just bought the pattern and I notice that yours fit really well. Did you knit the exact size for yourself? I'm a 34 and I thought I might have to go 2 sizes up for a loose fit.

    By Blogger Sally, at 2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home